Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Not Moving Past Guilt

I can't seem to move past my guilt that I developed yesterday from my chat with Thing 1.

If I want her to always talk to me about things she is thinking and feeling I have to work really hard on making sure that doesn't come across to her in my expressions.  The whole issue with that is that my face is rather expressive.  Pissed Kat looks pissed.  Sad Kat looks sad.  I have never mastered the whole "don't wear your heart on your sleeve thing."

I think, as sad as this makes me, I am going to have to tell Adam I need to be spanked. 

I hate needing it but it really does help me find some closure in some things. 

Anyone who made it over her from my old blog should know that our dynamic has completely changed which is why I feel comfortable enough to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment